Kinsta Review- Know The Ins And Outs Of This Managed WordPress Hosting And Help Your Site Thrive
This is an article on Kinsta review, and in it, we discussed the nitty-gritty details of how the hosting solution works and the services it provides along with all its pros and cons.
Table of Contents
What is Kinsta?
Kinsta is a renowned, expert-recommended managed WordPress hosting solution. Kinsta was founded in the year 2013, and since then, it has been tirelessly working to become the market leader when it comes to managed WordPress hosting. However, Kinsta’s target demographic isn’t just your ordinary web developers, no, Kinsta wants to become the go-to choice for users and developers who choose providers based on their service and not their price range.
1. You Get Exceptional Support:
2. Strategically Located Data Centers for Global Reach:
3. Automated Backups
- Daily– Kinsta automatically backs up your data daily.
- Hourly– Hourly backup is available for the more demanding e-commerce sites.
- Manual– You can create up to 5 manual backups
- System generated– The system itself creates automatic backups for certain events.
- Download– Kinsta offers you an option where you can download backup data.
4. High- Performance optimization
5. One-Click staging environments
6. Developer- friendly
7. Security is taken seriously
8. Built with scalability in mind
9. Reliable and faster lookup times with the premium DNS
What are the features of Kinsta, and how does it work?
The MyKinsta dashboard:
Managing your sites:
Any extra migrations can be performed with additional charges. To initiate a migration, you simply must fill up a form with specific details for the Kinsta support team, who will later schedule a migration at your convenience.
Geo and IP:
You can look at the statistics from the last 24 hours, last seven days, or the previous month. Kinsta can even show you comparison statistics of a certain time at your request.
Kinsta pricing and packaging
The ten packages, the features they offer, and their price is listed below:
1) Starter Pack- $30/month
2) Pro- $60/month
3) Business 1- $100/month
4) Business 2- $200/month
5) Business 3- $300/month
6) Business 4- $400/ month
7) Enterprise 1- $600/month
8) Enterprise 2- $900/month
9) Enterprise 3- $1200/month
10) Enterprise 4- $1500/month
1. Superior Speed
The human attention span is about 8 seconds; therefore, now, speed is everything. How fast your website load is directly correlated to the number of conversions. If a website takes up too much time to load, your visitor will likely get bored and move on from your site.
Webpage loading time
2. Kinsta offers Google Cloud Server hosting
This is, perhaps, Kinsta’s most notable feature. Kinsta singularly provides Google Cloud Server hosting. Therefore, it can be said that the infrastructure of Kinsta is entirely different compared to a typical dedicated or shared hosting solution.
In short, Kinsta’s infrastructure has been designed with speed in mind.
3. Tools to help turbocharge
Kinsta CDN might not include the entire range of all the perks offered by KeyCDN. Still, users can hop on to a specific bandwidth of KeyCDN and enjoy its extensive global network, and its strategically placed 34 locations to help turbocharge their media.
4. 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime
5. Gives you more time to focus on company growth
Kinsta’s MyKinsta dashboard makes the whole process of site management and absolute breeze. The features of the My Kinsta dashboard are mentioned above in the article, so I won’t repeat it. Its easy-to-use interface, coupled with the full range of tools and options it gives you, allows you to continually improve your website without the worry of technical issues looming overhead.
6. Kinsta has an exceptional support team.
The 30-day money-back is also an added perk.
7. Easy migration and set up
Kinsta’s entire interface is designed to be as simple as possible. You can set up your account in seconds, and the dashboard is designed to be helpful for everyone- from beginners to seasoned professionals.
8. Superior security and backup service
Kinsta has joined forces with the Google Compute Engine. This means at the event of an unexpected traffic surge Kinsta dramatically scales a website’s container to hold as many CPUs as required. Because of the cloud architecture, the scaling is done automatically, preventing your site from crashing.
10.Optimized for E-commerce Sites
Kinsta is, frankly, fantastic for e-commerce businesses on WordPress. WordPress itself is an attractive place for entrepreneurs with its free plugins such as WooCommerce. Since these plugins are what make up the bulk of the technical aspect of WordPress, such e-commerce sites can be very resource-draining and overwhelming.
- Fast server-level caching along with instructions in place for enhanced functionality of e-commerce sites. Cart, my-account, checkout are examples are certain pages that should not be cached and therefore are excluded from the caching list.
- Kinsta is designed to deal with traffic surges, so when the point where you have outgrown your current pack, simply upgrade without your site going offline even for a second. You can avoid the complicated process of site migration, which you might have to do with shared hosts. This is an especially nifty perk for e-commerce websites that keep on adding pages of products.
1. Pricier than other hosting solutions
Kinsta is considered as a premium managed WordPress service provider. We all know that anything that provides better service than others tend to be pricier than others.
However, Kinsta’s service quality is unparalleled, so the real question you must ask is -Is the better service worth the extra money? Let me answer that for you- in most cases, it absolutely is. If you are a moderately big business with a lot of traffic to your website, you can purchase the yearly plan instead of the monthly plan to cut down on costs just a tiny bit.
However, with Kinsta, you absolutely get what you paid for and more.
2. No domain registrations
3. No email hosting
4. Certain Plugins are not allowed
Kinsta does not let you install any caching or backup plugin. This can pose a problem for the people who are used to making and storing their own backups.
Some additional plugins that are not allowed include Image Optimizer, WordPress Popular Posts, and EWWW.
Final thoughts- so who exactly is Kinsta for
Kinsta’s two most prominent feature is its speed and ease. That said, it by no means can be considered cheap. But it can be well worth the price if you take a few things into considerations.
Use Kinsta if
In short, this Kinsta review establishes that Kinsta is a fast and reliable managed WordPress hosting provider with a Google Cloud Platform and cloud-based architecture.
Therefore, if you are looking for a swift and dependable host for your WordPress website or want to introduce your new site with managed WordPress hosting, Kinsta is entirely right for you.
The guaranteed 30-day money back can help with your decision-making. Therefore, you can sign up and see your website in the staging environment. There you can see how beautifully fast Kinsta works, how quick the load times are, and how prompt the support team is and decide for yourself and get a refund if you are not satisfied!
Please, share the article!
Table of Contents
Sign up for our Newsletter
*You can unsubscribe at anytime!